Join our mailing list
For the latest news and products about EC Carpets!
EC Carpets is committed to achieving a high level of environmental care through our business practices.
We aim for continuous improvement and action on emerging environmental management issues.
We strive for our products and services to be environmentally sound and the ecologic™ brand represents our commitment and participation towards a cleaner, safer environment.
ecologic™ is the framework for all EC Carpets activities to work towards an environmentally responsible business. TheEC Carpets ethos includes:
- Pollution prevention;
- Conduct works in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and licences while taking into consideration local community expectations;
- Implement systems of management to identify and assess risks, which need to be controlled and monitored;
- Where economically viable, reduce energy consumption and waste of resources;
- Through regular review, re-set objectives and targets to improve our environmental sustainability credentials with respect to our products and work practices;
- Ensure all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors are aware of their responsibilities and obligations and are held accountable for their actions in meeting the environmental objectives set by the Company;
- Ensure environmental care is integrated into all work place practices, including training and decision making;
- Communicate openly as required with all stakeholders on issues which may directly affect the environment as required.
These principles are of paramount importance to EC Carpets™, therefore all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors are expected to comply through active support of the ecologic™ environmental management systems and standards.
EC Carpets specialise in the manufacture of quality broadloom tufted carpets.
It is the objective of the organisation to produce high quality products and services with the aim of achieving customer confidence.
The quality and reliability of the organisation’s products and service is seen as paramount to the success and growth of our business. Quality must continue to be the concern of every person in the organisation, not just the sole responsibility of management. Every person in the organisation has quality related responsibilities, and it must be accepted and understood that every aspect of what we do in the business ultimately affects the level of customer satisfaction.
To assist in the controlling of activities that relate to the provision of its products and services, EC Carpets has implemented and maintains a tailored Quality Management System meeting the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001. The methods employed are to be kept under continual review and improved whenever and wherever possible.
The quality objectives of EC Carpets are to:
- Provide fast turnaround time on customer orders
- Decrease the incidence of customer complaints through the provision of quality products and optimum service
- Maintain an effective customer follow-up service
EC Carpets policy for Quality shall be communicated, understood, and implemented throughout the organisation. All employees are expected to embrace and support this policy as a team and to actively pursue the requirements of the quality management system so that we may meet the expectations of our customers and achieve success in the market.